What I do
I, Fabian Wyss, was born in Basel, Switzerland, in 1989. In the spring of 2016, my decade-long pursuit for a purposeful life has ended. After graduating university with a master’s degree in business and economics and working various different jobs, I finally knew exactly what it is that I want to do. I founded White Bird Coaching to share the beautiful gifts I have received from my long-term passion for whole-being health and personal development. Through the extraordinary tools and teachings of Paul Chek, my mentor Warren Williams and various other inspiring personalities, I have experienced tremendous personal growth and improved health & wellbeing over the past few years. For that, I am very grateful.
One of the things I truly care about is helping myself and other people achieve a higher level of health and happiness. I have deliberately decided against pursuing a high-paying corporate career path to follow the path of my heart. I highly encourage you to schedule a free consultation with me or make use of my contact form to find out for yourself how I can help you achieve the things you care about most.
I am ready to help you! Are you ready too…?
All the best, Fabian
- CHEK Scientific Core Conditioning (2017)
- CHEK Exercise Program Design (2017)
- CHEK Scientific Back Training (2017)
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 (2016)
- CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Seminar (2016)
- Master of Science in Business and Economics (University of Basel, 2012-2014), Thesis: grade 5.7 out of 6
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Economics (University of Basel, 2008-2012), Thesis: grade 5.4 out of 6
- over 9 years of work experience in various part-time positions for multinational companies and institutions (2008-today)
- written and spoken fluency in English, German and Swiss German
- exceptionally good at making coffee 😉